Active holiday in the Stubaital
Be active in the heart of the Tyrolean mountains!
An active holiday in the Stubaital means experiencing the mountains at close range and taking in the breathtaking nature with all the senses!
- Climbing: several fixed rope routes and gardens
- Paragliding / hang gliding: taster course and tandem flight possible
- Summer toboggan run on the 2.8km long run in Mieders
- Swimming: four outdoor pools, one indoor pool and a bathing lake
- Running: 5km running track through the valley
- Nordic walking on the walking and fitness track
- Riding and horse-drawn carriage rides
- Tennis: 1 tennis hall and several outdoor courts
- 2 high rope gardens